3. Memory Game - aside from using the nomenclature cards to match the figures to the card, you can also print two copies of the cards and flip them over for a memory game.
4. Wash them - Bring the figures outside and let your child roll them in a little dirt. Once they’re nice and dirty, set up a sink or bin with soapy water and encourage your child to wash them off. With the “On the Road” set, you can pretend it’s a car wash. This is a great fine motor activity.
5. Hide and Seek - take turns hiding them around the room and finding them for some gross motor movement.
6. Go find me… - Leave the figurines in a basket or on the table and hold up one of the nomenclature cards, requesting that your child find that one. Go through all the cards until you’ve matched them all.
7. Pretend Play - The TOOBS can also be left out in a basket on the shelf or in the playroom for your child to engage in imaginative play. The animal sets are great for this.
I hope that gives you some inspiration for these wonderful little sets!
Join Our Montessori Community
Sign up to get weekly activities, free printables, Montessori parenting guidance, and so much more.
Plus, get $10 off your first order of $100+.
Like this article? Get new articles, weekly activities, free printables, Montessori parenting guidance, and so much more.
One mom recently shared:
"Your newsletter is always SO great. It is one of the few I open and read weekly. You provide so much value. Thank you!"